Where in your life have you been afraid to make a change that you know deep within is for your highest good?
Where is life making changes for you that you need to embrace with strength and grace?
What changes would you love to create to honor your heart’s desires?
Whether you are facing a change you did not ask for, or ready for a change you have asked for, all change challenges us to break out of what is known and comfortable, that we may expand in new and profound ways.
Perhaps it’s applying for that dream job or starting your own business.
Perhaps it’s leaving a toxic relationship or situation.
Perhaps it’s moving to your ideal home or location.
Perhaps it’s going back to school or getting new training.
Perhaps it’s dating, moving in, or getting engaged or married.
Perhaps it’s a divorce, resignation, or retirement.
Perhaps it’s initiating a spiritual journey.
Perhaps it’s entering womanhood, motherhood, or menopause.
Perhaps it’s just painting your walls or getting a new haircut!
No matter how big or small, because of the uncertainty inherent in any change, navigating new territory can trigger our deepest fears and doubts. Yet, change is the catalyst to our greatest growth and living full, rich, inspired and aligned lives.
Whatever level of change you are opening to, beloved, Navajo Goddess Estsanatlehi is an ideal Sacred Feminine ally to have on your side. She is the Changing Woman who knows how to dance with the ebb and flow of life’s natural cycles:
She initiates new journeys.
She celebrates sacred rites and milestones.
She supports through painful transitions.
She blesses new beginnings.
She brings grace in endings.
She empowers through transformation.
She inspires constant renewal.
Estsanatlehi invites you to embrace all forms of change--be they spiritual, physical or material--and honor them through the power of ritual.
Join us in our Goddess Estsanatlehi Online Circle where I will:
- Sacred Ceremony: Create a safe space for you to honor this sacred time for yourself, and open fully to receiving the Goddess's love, support, and healing.
- Divine Feminine Teachings: Share Divine Feminine teachings and rituals inspired by Estsanatlehi to empower you to embrace any changes you are facing, and co-create the changes your soul is calling you to with courage, joy and divine support.
- Goddess Meditation: Lead you through a channeled Goddess Estsanatlehi meditation where you will experience a sacred ritual and be initiated and blessed in the changes you are facing and embracing. You will also receive divine guidance from the Changing Woman and a spiritual gift to empower your path.
Oracle Reading Bonus: Do a 3-card oracle reading to help you get deeper insights on the wave of your past, the blessing in your present and potential of your future.
More Bonus Gifts:
1. A downloadable MP3 recording of the live Guided Meditation (made available after the Circle).
2. Lifetime access to this course!
3. Sisterly support through our powerful Facebook group.
You can buy the session on its own for $49, or get it for $39 when you join the Monthly Goddess Circles during the month of this circle.
I look so forward to connecting you with this beautiful and powerful Goddess of change, that you may open to beautiful new blessings for your greatest good!
Welcome to Our Circles, Beloved!
Join Our Secret Facebook Group
Preparation Tips PDF
Special Prep for Goddess Estsanatlehi Circle
Watch the Circle here:
Download Meditation MP3
3-Card Goddess Oracle Reading
Thank you, Beloved
Just what I needed after feeling very unbalanced due to a big change in my life. Thank you
Just what I needed after feeling very unbalanced due to a big change in my life. Thank youRead Less
What a beautiful circle sisters! Syma powerfully channeled our energy and connected us to the beautiful goddess Changing Woman. How lovely to discover a cul...Read More
What a beautiful circle sisters! Syma powerfully channeled our energy and connected us to the beautiful goddess Changing Woman. How lovely to discover a culture that honors the breasts and nipples of women as a part of creation and as a source of joy and pride. The respect and connection shown to the people that Estsanatlehi originated from is worth noting as well; may all working with Her energy remember to do the same.Read Less