All of us--regardless of our sex—embody the Sacred Feminine and Masculine within us. We carry both the divine power of Goddess-God and the shadow aspect of their respective energies.
For thousands of years, the shadow masculine—ruled by fear, greed, corruption, control, scarcity, competition, and aggression--has overpowered both the Divine Masculine and Sacred Feminine, bringing us to the state we find ourselves in our world, on our earth, and in our lives.
Now, more than ever, the survival of our planet and safety of our world depends on healing the wounded, excessive, and dark aspects of the masculine. This requires both a balancing through the Divine Masculine and rise of the Divine Feminine.
Since each one of us embodies these energies within, the change begins with us individually. We need only to look to our own lives to see how the hyperactive masculine and underactive feminine plays out—with struggle, strife, emotional/hormonal issues, overwhelm, blocks to manifesting, unbalanced relationships, giving away our power—to name just a few.
When we heal the inner feminine and masculine, however, their balanced energies empower us to flow and flourish in all ways.
Juno—Queen Goddess of the Roman Pantheon—is the ideal ally for us women to help harmonize the feminine and masculine within us. As sister-wife of Jupiter, God-King of the Roman Pantheon who represents both the Divine and Shadow Masculine, Juno teaches us women how to heal the masculine and honor the feminine within us.
She shows us the way to embody Goddess and God with regal grace, that we may reign as the Queens of our lives and uplift everything and everyone around us.
If you are ready to receive her gifts, join us in our online temple "Goddess Juno: Healing the Shadow Masculine & Honoring the Sacred Feminine Within” at 12 pm EST (the replay will be available if you can't join live), in which I will lovingly:
- Create a beautiful, sacred and safe space for you to honor this sacred time for yourself, and open fully to receiving the Goddess's love, support and healing.
- Share teachings, guidance and channelled messages from Juno to help you assess your own feminine-masculine energies, where you need to heal them it and how to do so.
- Lead you through an alchemical guided meditation initiation so you may heal the wounded masculine and feminine, and awaken the gifts of Goddess-God within you and your life.
- Bonus: Do a 3-card oracle reading to help you get deeper insights on the wave of your past, the blessing in your present and potential of your future.
More Bonus Gifts:
- A downloadable MP3 recording of the live Guided Meditation (made available after the Circle).
- Lifetime access to this course!
- Sisterly support through our powerful Facebook group (for Monthly Goddess Circle Members only).
A private session with me with all these offerings starts at $499, but you can receive all this support for $49—or just $39 as a Monthly Goddess Circles member!
I look so forward to connecting you with Goddess Juno, that you make honor your Goddess-God self, and unleash their benevolent gifts in every part of your life, and in our world.
Syma Kharal is an international sacred feminine and spiritual coach, healer, speaker, yoga teacher and #1 Amazon bestselling author. She is dedicated to empowering soulful women heal their deepest wounds, manifest their boldest dreams and flourish in every way.
immersed herself in the healing arts at the age of 14 to overcome the
deeply damaging effects of extensive abuse and trauma. In addition to
healing herself, her intensive spiritual work led her to co-create a
life she never dreamt possible: leaving a toxic corporate career to
follow her calling, manifesting and marrying her soulmate,
transforming women's lives through her heart's work, and traveling
the world with her beloved husband.
loves nothing more than supporting fellow sisters to do the same—to
transcend disempowering patterns, reclaim their full feminine power,
and step fully into the Goddesses they truly are.
Syma's free, “Awaken Your Inner Goddesses” guided meditation MP3
Questions? Email is at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our lovely assistants will be happy to assist you, Beloved.